Designer Frames & Precision Lenses
Find your perfect match at Bright View Family Vision.
The right eyewear balances form and function. You want to look great, feel great, and see clearly in every condition. Bright View Family Vision can help you find your match.
Our optical studio features a curated collection of designer frames and precision lenses. Your eyes deserve the best, and our experienced team can help you find it.
Call or click to schedule your appointment.
What are my options for lenses?
There are many eyeglass lens options available. We will take your lifestyle and vision correction needs into consideration when helping you select the right lenses for your eyes.
Here are some of the most common eyeglass lens options:
- Transition lenses – These lenses are made of dynamic materials that automatically adjust to the level of surrounding light. They can take the place of prescription sunglasses and they block out 100% of UV rays.
- UV coated lenses – UV coating can be applied to regular eyeglasses unless the lens is made with polycarbonate. UV coated lenses look like any other lens – the coating is transparent.
- Scratch-resistant coating – A transparent coating that helps protect glass lenses from those annoying scratches. Scratch-resistant coating is especially useful for children’s eyeglasses.
- Plastic lenses – Plastic lenses weigh significantly less than glass lenses. If you are a person who dislikes feeling the weight of eyeglasses on your nose, this lightweight alternative might be right for you.
- Thinner lenses – Polycarbonate lenses greatly reduce the thickness of the lenses so that the eyeglass profile is more attractive. For stronger prescriptions, there are even thinner materials that may be recommended to make your eyeglasses more attractive and lightweight.
- Anti-glare lenses – Anti-glare (also referred to as anti-reflective) lenses are dipped in a special material to make them less reflective than regular eyeglass lenses. This coating also improves the function of the eyeglasses, enhancing the scratch resistance, assisting in reducing glare from lights when driving at night, reducing eye fatigue when working on screens and under fluorescent lights, and makes the lens appear clearer.
Need a prescription?
We do that too! Bright View Family Vision offers comprehensive eye exams. In addition to assessing your visual acuity, your eye care provider will examine your eye health and function.
Schedule a comprehensive eye exam at Bright View Family Vision now.